The webinar, Industry & Workforce: Effective Engagement to Expand Registered Apprenticeship, is moderated by Megan Baird, Deputy Administrator at the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Apprenticeship (OA). The session features employers and local workforce boards in a frank conversation about what’s working for employers and what improvements can help grow Registered Apprenticeship nationally and at the state level.
- Michael Card, CEO & Chairman, Combined Transport, Inc.
- Michelle Heiliger, Director of Human Resources, Sellenriek Construction, Inc
- Melissa Robbins, CEO, National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP)
- Lakita Green, Manager, Employ Prince George’s, Prince George's County Workforce Development Board
- Benjamin Rosenberg, Apprenticeship Manager for Arapahoe/Douglas Works!